Husenbeth, F. C. (Frederick Charles), 1796-1872, Emblems of saints, 1860
Emblems of saints: by which they are distinguished in works of art ... By F.C. Husenbeth ...
- 2d ed., much extended and improved ...
- London, Longman, Green, Longman, and Roberts, 1860.
- Physical Description:
- xi, , 319,  p. 20 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8079.5 H87 1860 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN: Interleaved with Augustus Jessopp's ms. annotations for the 3d ed. in margins and on interleaves. Letter in ms. from John Henry Newman to the author bound in.
"Emblems of the Sybils": p. .
Advertising matter:  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Emblems.Heraldry, Sacred.Husenbeth, F. C. (Frederick Charles), 1796-1872 -- Autograph.Jessopp, Augustus, 1823-1914 -- Ms. notes.Newman, John Henry, 1801-1890 -- Ms. letter.Saints in art.Sibyls -- Art.