IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Byron, George Gordon Byron, Baron, 1788-1824, Letters and journals of Lord Byron, 1830
Letters and journals of Lord Byron: with notices of his life, by Thomas Moore ...
- Additional Title(s):
- London, John Murray, 1830.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. front. (port.) 28 x 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4381 A3 M6 1830+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Richard Brown BakerView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BEIN Osborn pd160: Includes ms. annotations by E.H. Coleridge.
BEIN IN B996 +830 copy 2: Imperfect: front. wanting.
BEIN Beckford 311: William Beckford's copy with his penciled notes in each v.
BAC: Extra-illustrated with 1045 engraved portraits and views. Bound by Zaehnsdorf in 6 volumes in gold-tooled olive-green calf with silk doublures.
Frontispiece engr. by William Finden.
Printed by Thomas Davison, Whitefriars.
- Subject Terms:
- Beckford, William, 1760-1844 -- Ms. notes (BEIN Beckford 311).Coleridge, Ernest Hartley, 1846-1920 -- Autograph and ms. notes (BEIN Osborn pd160).Davison, Thomas -- Printer.Murray, John -- Publisher.
- Extra-illustrated copies (Provenance)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.