Ecclesiological Society, Churches of Cambridgeshire and the Isle of Ely , 1845
Churches of Cambridgeshire and the Isle of Ely / published by the Cambridge Camden Society.
- Cambridge : T. Stevenson ; 1845.
London : J.G.F. and J. Rivington ; 1845.
Oxford : J.H. Parker, 1845.
- Physical Description:
- , 119 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., plans ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA5469 C2 E4 1845Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 85
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
Illustrations by Thomas Orlando Sheldon Jewitt, Day & Haghe, Delamotte & Heaviside; after F.A. Paley, Metcalfe and Palmer, and George Hawkins.
Printed by Day & Haghe.
- Subject Terms:
- Church buildings -- England -- Cambridgeshire.Church buildings -- England -- Ely.Day & Haghe, -- Printer.Ecclesiological Society -- Publisher.Parker, J.H. -- Publisher.Rivington, J. and J.G. -- Publisher.Stevenson, Thomas -- Publisher.
- Lithotints -- 1845.
Lithographs -- 1845.
Woodcuts -- 1845.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.