Manby, George William, 1765-1854, Fugitive sketches of the history and natural beauties of Clifton, Hot-Wells, and vicinity , 1802
Fugitive sketches of the history and natural beauties of Clifton, Hot-Wells, and vicinity / by G.W. Manby.
- Bristol : Printed by W. Bulgin ..., 1802.
- Physical Description:
- , vi, -84 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., maps ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 C67 M36 1802Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations by R. Harriden; after George William Manby.
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy and is bound with: An historic and picturesque guide from Clifton / G.W. Manby. Bristol : Printed by Fenley and Baylis, 1802.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery 100
- Subject Terms:
- Bulgin, W. -- Printer.Clifton (Bristol, England) -- Description and travel.Clifton (Bristol, England) -- History.Clifton (Bristol, England) -- Pictorial works.Etching -- Specimens -- 1802.
- Aquatints -- 1802.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.