Wraxall, Nathaniel William, Sir, 1751-1831, The historical and the posthumous memoirs of Sir Nathaniel William Wraxall, 1772-1784;, 1884
- The historical and the posthumous memoirs of Sir Nathaniel William Wraxall, 1772-1784; ed., with notes and additional chapters from the author's unpublished ms., by Henry B. Wheatley, F.S.A. ...
- London, Bickers & son, 1884.
- Physical Description:
- 5 v. 19 ports. (incl. front). 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA506 W9 A2 1884 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From 1772-1779 the memoirs treat principally of the author's travels on the continent. The posthumous memoirs cover the period 1784-1789.
"Posthumous memoirs of my own time": v.3, p. ; v.5, p. 339.
Reminiscences of royal and noble personages during the last and present centuries: v.5, p. -396.
Master negative microfilm available: Ann Arbor, Mich.; University Microfilms International, 1991 (MIUG91-B1319).
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- History -- 1760-1789.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)