Lithography, 1800-1850: the techniques of drawing on stone in England and France and their application in works of topography.
- London, Oxford University Press, 1970.
New York, Oxford University Press, 1970.
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 304 p. 88 plates. illus., facsims. 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE2425 T89 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bibliography: p. 255-277.
- Subject Terms:
- Lithography -- Technique.
YCBA Collections Search
Twyman, Michael, Lithography, 1800-1850, 1970