Lithography, 1800-1850: the techniques of drawing on stone in England and France and their application in works of topography.
- London, Oxford University Press, 1970.
New York, Oxford University Press, 1970.
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 304 p. 88 plates. illus., facsims. 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE2425 T89 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Bibliography: p. 255-277.
- Subject Terms:
- Lithography -- Technique.
YCBA Collections Search
Twyman, Michael, Lithography, 1800-1850, 1970