Hotman, François, 1524-1590, Franco-Gallia, or, An account of the ancient free state of France, and most other parts of Europe, before the loss of their liberties , 1711
- Franco-Gallia, or, An account of the ancient free state of France, and most other parts of Europe, before the loss of their liberties / written originally in Latin by the famous civilian Francis Hotoman, in the year 1574 ; and translated into English by the author of the account of Denmark.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Franco-Gallia. English
- London : Printed for Tim. Goodwin, 1711.
- Physical Description:
- , vi, , 10, vi, 144 p. ; 20 cm. (8vo).
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDC60.8 H8 1711Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Signatures: A-L8.
Advertisement on verso of half-title.
Translated by Robert Molesworth.
Inscribed: Wm. Davis.
- Subject Terms:
- France -- Constitutional history -- Early works to 1800.France -- Politics and government.Goodwin, Tim. -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.