Bower, Peter, 1950-, Turner's papers , c1990
Turner's papers : a study of the manufacture, selection and use of his drawing papers 1787-1820 / Peter Bower.
- London, England : The Tate Gallery, c1990.
- Physical Description:
- 135 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1585 B68 1990 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published ... on the occasion of the exhibition at the Tate Gallery : 10 October 1990-13 January 1991."-- t.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p.129-130) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' materials -- Exhibitions.Papermaking -- England -- Exhibitions.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Exhibitions.Watermarks -- England -- Exhibitions.