Bower, Peter, 1950-, Turner's papers , c1990
Turner's papers : a study of the manufacture, selection and use of his drawing papers 1787-1820 / Peter Bower.
- London, England : The Tate Gallery, c1990.
- Physical Description:
- 135 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1585 B68 1990 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published ... on the occasion of the exhibition at the Tate Gallery : 10 October 1990-13 January 1991."-- t.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p.129-130) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' materials -- Exhibitions.Papermaking -- England -- Exhibitions.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Exhibitions.Watermarks -- England -- Exhibitions.