IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Cook, Albert S. (Albert Stanburrough), 1853-1927, A concordance to the English poems of Thomas Gray;, 1908
A concordance to the English poems of Thomas Gray; ed. by Albert S. Cook, president of the Concordance society.
- Boston and Houghton Mifflin company, 1908.
New York, Houghton Mifflin company, 1908.
- Physical Description:
- x p., 1 l., 160 p. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR3503 A3 1908 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "This concordance is the first to appear under the auspices of the Concordance Society, which was organized at Yale University in the Christmas vacation of 1906"--Preface.
- Subject Terms:
- Gray, Thomas, 1716-1771 -- Concordances.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (Bac,Ref)