Cook, Albert S. (Albert Stanburrough), 1853-1927, A concordance to the English poems of Thomas Gray;, 1908
A concordance to the English poems of Thomas Gray; ed. by Albert S. Cook, president of the Concordance society.
- Boston and Houghton Mifflin company, 1908.
New York, Houghton Mifflin company, 1908.
- Physical Description:
- x p., 1 l., 160 p. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR3503 A3 1908 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This concordance is the first to appear under the auspices of the Concordance Society, which was organized at Yale University in the Christmas vacation of 1906"--Preface.
- Subject Terms:
- Gray, Thomas, 1716-1771 -- Concordances.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (Bac,Ref)