Boswell's Life of Johnson, together with Boswell's Journal of a tour to the Hebrides and Johnson's Diary of a journey into North Wales; edited by George Birkbeck Hill ... Rev. and enl. ed. by L.F. Powell ...
- Oxford, The Clarendon press, 1934-1950.
- Physical Description:
- 6 v. fronts., plates, ports., facsims. (part fold.) 23 cm.
- Reference LibrarySuppressed PR3533 B68 1934 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A second ed. of v.5-6 was published in 1964.
- Subject Terms:
- Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (Bac,Ref)Johnson, Samuel, 1709-1784.
YCBA Collections Search
Boswell, James, 1740-1795, Boswell's Life of Johnson,, 1934-1950