Blake, William, 1757-1827, The note-book of William Blake , MCMXXXV 
The note-book of William Blake : called the Rossetti manuscript / edited by Geoffrey Keynes.
- London : The Nonesuch Press, MCMXXXV 
- Physical Description:
- xii, 162,  pages,  pages of facsimile : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4142 .A5 1935Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "This edition, printed and made in France for The Nonesuch Press, is limited to 650 copies for sale in England and America."--Verso of title page.
Dreyfus, J. History of the Nonesuch Press, 103
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 12 of 650. Bound in publisher's original blue buckram.
BEIN REF PR4142 A5 1935: Copy no. 196.
A facsimile, with transcription, of the note-book (including drawings, poems, fragments and memoranda) kept by Blake over a long period of years, and owned at one time by Dante Gabriel Rossetti. The transcription is reprinted from the Nonesuch edition of Blake's Writings published in 1925.--Introduction.
- Subject Terms:
- Blake, William, 1757-1827 -- Manuscripts -- Facsimiles.Blake, William, 1757-1827 -- Notebooks, sketchbooks, etc.Manuscripts, English -- Facsimiles.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
Photomechanical prints -- 1935.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.