Letters of Robert Browning, collected by Thomas J. Wise, edited with an introduction and notes by Thurman L. Hood ...
- New Haven, Yale University Press, 1933.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 389 p. front., plates, ports., facsim. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR4231 A3 1933 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- "Published on the foundation established in memory of Philip Hamilton McMillan of the class of 1894, Yale college."
- Subject Terms:
- Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Bookplate (Bac,Ref)Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (Bac,Ref)
YCBA Collections Search
Browning, Robert, 1812-1889, Letters of Robert Browning,, 1933