Browning, Robert, 1812-1889, Letters of Robert Browning,, 1933
Letters of Robert Browning, collected by Thomas J. Wise, edited with an introduction and notes by Thurman L. Hood ...
- New Haven, Yale University Press, 1933.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 389 p. front., plates, ports., facsim. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR4231 A3 1933 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published on the foundation established in memory of Philip Hamilton McMillan of the class of 1894, Yale college."
- Subject Terms:
- Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Bookplate (Bac,Ref)Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (Bac,Ref)