Three centuries of English booktrade bibliography; an essay on the beginnings of booktrade bibliography since the introduction of printing and in England since 1595, by A. Growoll ... also a list of the catalogues, &c., published for the English booktrade from 1595-1902, by Wilferforce Eames ...
- New York, For the Dibdin club, by M.L. Greenhalgh, 1903.
- Physical Description:
- xv p., 1 l., 195 p., 1 l. incl. 6 facism. front.,2 port., 2 facsim., tab. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ2001 A1 G76 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Five hundred and fifty copies ... printed ... by Andre H. Kellogg ... 150 copies are reserved for the members of the [Dibdim club, for copyright purposes and for complimentary copies to the authors of the book; the remaining copies are for sale in the United States and in Great Britain."
- Subject Terms:
- Booksellers and bookselling -- Great Britain.Catalogs, Booksellers' -- Great Britain -- Bibliography.English literature -- Bibliography.Publishers and publishing -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Growoll, Adolf, 1850-1909, Three centuries of English booktrade bibliography;, 1903