Growoll, Adolf, 1850-1909, Three centuries of English booktrade bibliography;, 1903
- Three centuries of English booktrade bibliography; an essay on the beginnings of booktrade bibliography since the introduction of printing and in England since 1595, by A. Growoll ... also a list of the catalogues, &c., published for the English booktrade from 1595-1902, by Wilferforce Eames ...
- New York, For the Dibdin club, by M.L. Greenhalgh, 1903.
- Physical Description:
- xv p., 1 l., 195 p., 1 l. incl. 6 facism. front.,2 port., 2 facsim., tab. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ2001 A1 G76 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Five hundred and fifty copies ... printed ... by Andre H. Kellogg ... 150 copies are reserved for the members of the [Dibdim club, for copyright purposes and for complimentary copies to the authors of the book; the remaining copies are for sale in the United States and in Great Britain."
- Subject Terms:
- Booksellers and bookselling -- Great Britain.Catalogs, Booksellers' -- Great Britain -- Bibliography.English literature -- Bibliography.Publishers and publishing -- Great Britain.