One hundred books famous in English literature, with facsimiles of the title-pages and an introduction by George E. Woodberry.
- New York, The Grolier club, 1902.
- Physical Description:
- lii, 200,  p. incl. facsim. 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ2014.F5 G76 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN Z2014 F3 G76 (LC): Bookplate of Loren Griswold DuBois.
"The facsimiles (in part reduced) are each accompanied on opposite pages by a short critical quotation from some famous author.
Edition of 305 copies printed on hand-made paper.
- Subject Terms:
- Best books.DuBois, Loren Griswold -- Bookplate.English literature -- First editions.English literature -- History and criticism.Title pages.
YCBA Collections Search
Grolier Club, One hundred books famous in English literature,, 1902