Views of Saint Helena / by George Hutchins Bellasis, Esq.
- [London] : [Published Novr. 1, 1815 by G.H. Bellasis, Esqr.], .
London : Printed by John Tyler, Rathbone Place
[London] : The Plates printed by W.B. McQueen, 72, Newman Street
- Physical Description:
-  pages, 6 leaves of plates : illustrations ; 32 x 44 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2022 32Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Publishing statement from foot of plates.
Last page is blank.
Includes list of subscribers, pages -.
Engraved by R. Havell.
Each plate accompanied by leaf with descriptive commentary.
Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860 309.
BAC Folio A 2022 32: The Abbey copy. Plates are hand-colored. In publisher's brown wrappers with title printed within heavy wood-cut border on cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Saint Helena -- Pictorial works.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.