Catalogue of the Museum & Library, the Brontë Society. Comp. by J. Alex. Symington, bibliographical secretary and librarian.
- Haworth [Printed by Outhwaite Brothers, The Caxton Press, Shipley, Yorks, 1927.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p.l., 9-199,  p. incl. front., illus., ports., maps, facsims. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ8122 B75 1927 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Title vignette (portrait)
The first (unofficial) catalogue of the museum was compiled by F.C. Galloway and was published at his own expense in 1896; though it was not considered a part of the publications of the Society, it was sanctioned by the council and was distributed to the members by the compiler. The first official catalogue of the Museum was compiled by W.T. Field and was published in 1908 as pt. XVIII of the society's publications. The present publication is the third catalogue (i.e. the second official catalogue) to be published.
- Subject Terms:
- Brontë family -- Bibliography.
YCBA Collections Search
Brontë Society. Museum and Library, Catalogue of the Museum & Library, the Brontë Society, 1927