Bird's eye views of London, beautifully embossed on eight sheets, and printed in colours, with explanatory woodcuts, containing 300 references to public buildings.
- London : [s.n., ca. 1850]
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG5754.L7 B46 1850Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed in relief technique called "geomontographie," invented by George Bauerkeller.
Printed by G.E. Nias.
BAC: Bound in original wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Brabagon, Mrs. -- Autograph.London (England) -- Pictorial works.Nias, G. E. -- Printer.Salomons, David Lional Goldsmid-Stern, Sir, Bart., 1851-1925 -- Bookplate.
- Chromolithographs -- [ca. 1850].
YCBA Collections Search
Bird's eye views of London, beautifully embossed on eight sheets, and printed in colours, with explanatory woodcuts, containing 300 references to public buildings, ca. 1850]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.