Dury, Andrew, A topographical map of Hartford-shire, from an actual survey ... , 
A topographical map of Hartford-shire, from an actual survey ... / by Andw. Dury & Jno. Andrews.
- London : Publish'd Jany. 1st, 1782, by W. Faden, Charing Cross, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 9 sheets : hand colored ; sheets 54 x 71 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsAtlas 2 (Folio A)Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale approximately 1:28,500 -- (W 0°44ʹ00ʺ--E 0°11ʹ00ʺ/N 52°08ʹ00ʺ--N 51°33ʹ00ʺ).
- Relief shown by hachures.
Prime meridian: London. Coordinates converted by cataloger to express longitude as measured from the Greenwich meridian.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Hertfordshire.Hertfordshire (England) -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
- Early works.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.