American game mammals and birds; a catalog of books, 1582 to 1925, sport, natural history, and conservation, by John C. Phillips; with the approval of the Boone & Crockett club.
- Boston Houghton Mifflin company, 1930.
and New York, Houghton Mifflin company, 1930.
- Physical Description:
- 5 p.l., 3-638,  p. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1726Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Most of the titles are from the Charles Sheldon library which belongs now to Yale university.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Green cloth; vague imprint of gold lettering on spine, top edge grey. Spine height: 8 5/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Game and game-birds -- North America -- Bibliography.Game laws -- Canada -- Bibliography.Game laws -- United States -- Bibliography.Game protection -- North America -- Bibliography.Hunting -- North America -- Bibliography.Natural history -- North America -- Bibliography.Natural history -- Periodicals -- Bibliography.
- --Introduction. pt. I. The general catalogue.--pt. II. Conservation.--pt. III. Periodical publications, pamphlets, etc.