2,000 years of calligraphy; a three-part exhibition organized by the Baltimore Museum of Art, the Peabody Institute Library [and] the Walters Art Gallery, June 6-July 18, 1965. A comprehensive catalog.
- Additional Title(s):
Two thousand years of calligraphy
- Baltimore : Walters Art Gallery, 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 201 p. illus., facsims. 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ43.A2 B35 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN Meriden Gravure 20: Paperbound. Bookplate of the Meriden Gravure Company. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press.
BEIN Meriden Gravure 852: Bookplate of the Meriden Gravure Company. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press.
BEIN Meriden Gravure 1332: Autograph of Harold Hugo. Bookplate of Harold Hugo, designed by Leo Wyatt. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press.
"Compiled by Dorothy E. Miner, Victor I. Carlson, and P.W. Filby"--T.p. verso
"Composed ... by the Stinehour Press ... Printed by the Meriden Gravure Company"--T.p. verso
- Subject Terms:
- Calligraphy -- Exhibitions.Hugo, Harold -- Autograph.Hugo, Harold -- Bookplate.Meriden Gravure Company -- Bookplate.Meriden-Stinehour Press -- Ownership.
YCBA Collections Search
Baltimore Museum of Art, 2,000 years of calligraphy;, 1965