A handbook to the marine aquarium : containing practical instructions for constructing, stocking and maintaining a tank, and for collecting plants and animals / by Philip Henry Gosse.
- Second edition, revised.
- London : John Van Voorst, 1856.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 48,  p. : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQH68 G65 1856Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Advertisements:  p. at end.
Printed by R. Clay, Printer, Bread Street Hill, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Aquariums -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Clay, R. -- Printer.Van Voorst, John -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1856.
YCBA Collections Search
Gosse, Philip Henry, 1810-1888, A handbook to the marine aquarium , 1856
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.