Blome, Richard, -1705, A geographical description of the four parts of the world taken from the notes & workes of the famous Monsieur Sanson, geographer to the French King, and other eminent travellers and authors , 1670
- A geographical description of the four parts of the world taken from the notes & workes of the famous Monsieur Sanson, geographer to the French King, and other eminent travellers and authors : to which are added the commodities, coyns, weights, and measures of the chief places of traffick in the world, compared with those of England, (or London) as to the trade thereof ...
- London : Printed by T.N. for R. Blome ... and for convenience are also sold by Nath. Brooks ..., Edw. Brewster ..., and Tho. Basset ..., 1670.
- Physical Description:
- ,  pages (various pagings) : 24 folded maps ; 34 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsAtlas 3 (Folio A)Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title concludes: Also, a treatise of travel, and another of traffick, wherein the matter of trade is briefly handled : the whole illustrated with variety of useful and delightful mapps and figures / by Richard Blome, Gent. A work beneficial and acceptable to all men, especially to those that intend to spend some part of their time in other countreys, or desire to be informed of them here at home ; also very necessary for merchants, factors, and mariners, and which hitherto hath been undertaken by none.
- Subject Terms:
- Commerce -- History -- 17th century.Commerce.Geography -- History -- 17th century.Geography.Great Britain -- Commerce -- History -- 17th century.Great Britain.Maps -- To 1800.Maps.Travel -- History -- 17th century.Travel.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.