Travels through Denmark and Sweden : to which is prefixed a journal of a voyage down the Elbe from Drseden to Hamburgh : including a compendious historical account of the hanseatic League / by Louis De Boisgelin ; with views from drawing taken on the spot, by Dr. Charles Parry.
- London : Printed for Wilkie and Robinson, 1810.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsD965 B68 1810Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
Printed by C. Robinson, Printer, Rolls Buildings, Fetter-Lane, London.
Illustrations by James Merigot; after C[harles] H. Parry.
Abbey, J.R. Travel 247
- Subject Terms:
- Europe, Northern -- Description and travel.Germany -- Description and travel.Hanseatic League.Robinson, C. -- Printer.Wilkie and Robinson -- Publisher.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1847.
YCBA Collections Search
Boisgelin de Kerdu, Pierre Marie Louis de, 1758-1816, Travels through Denmark and Sweden , 1810
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.