The Bognor, Arundel and Littlehampton guide : comprising a history of those places and of the castle of Arundel : with topographical notices of the villages of Aldwick, Pagham, Northmundham, Selsey, Felpsham, Middleton, Yapton, Walverton, Slindon, Eartham, Boxgrove, &c, &c : with a full description of Goodwood House, and of the Roman remains at Bognor.
- Chichester [England] : Printed by William Mason, 1828.
- Physical Description:
- 251 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 B64 D36 1828Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Illustrations by Dean & Munday and William Gauci; after D. Benham. Printed by Engelmann, Graf, Coindet & Co.
- Subject Terms:
- Arundel (England) -- History.Arundel Castle (Arundel, England) -- History.Bognor Regis (England) -- History.Chichester (England) -- Imprints -- 1828.Engelmann, Graf, Coindet & Co. -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1828.Littlehampton (England) -- History.Mason, William -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
Dally, Richard, The Bognor, Arundel and Littlehampton guide , 1828
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.