Theakston's Guide to Scarborough : comprising a brief sketch of the antiquities, natural productions, and romantic scenery, of the town and neighbourhood.
- Fifth edition, illustrated with numerous engravings on steel and wood.
- Scarborough [England] : Published by S.W. Theakston ..., 1854.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 197, 4 p.,  leaves of plates (one folded) : ill., map ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.S28 T43 1854Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations after H.B. Carter.
- Subject Terms:
- Scarborough (England) -- Antiquities.Scarborough (England) -- Imprints -- 1854.Scarborough (England) -- Pictorial works.Theakston, S.W. -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1854.
Steel engravings -- 1854.
YCBA Collections Search
Theakston, Solomon Wilkinson, Theakston's Guide to Scarborough , 1854
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.