Fifteenth century English books; a bibliography of books and documents printed in England and of books for the English market printed abroad, by E. Gordon Duff.
- [London] Printed for the Bibliographical society at the Oxford university press, 1917.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 123 p., 1 l., 125-136 p. LIII facsims. 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ240 .D84 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- 431 entries; with typographical index.
- Subject Terms:
- English literature -- Middle English, 1100-1500 -- Bibliography.Incunabula -- Bibliography.Printing -- Great Britain -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Duff, E. Gordon (Edward Gordon), 1863-1924, Fifteenth century English books; a bibliography of books and documents printed in England and of books for the English market printed abroad,, 1917