IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Duff, E. Gordon (Edward Gordon), 1863-1924, Fifteenth century English books; a bibliography of books and documents printed in England and of books for the English market printed abroad,, 1917
Fifteenth century English books; a bibliography of books and documents printed in England and of books for the English market printed abroad, by E. Gordon Duff.
- [London] Printed for the Bibliographical society at the Oxford university press, 1917.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 123 p., 1 l., 125-136 p. LIII facsims. 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ240 .D84 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- 431 entries; with typographical index.
- Subject Terms:
- English literature -- Middle English, 1100-1500 -- Bibliography.Incunabula -- Bibliography.Printing -- Great Britain -- History.