The beauties of the Isle of Wight : containing an account of its watering places, a minute description of Ryde, and a direction to the most favourite walks in its vicinity : together with a view of the principal toursin the island, and an outline of its general history.
- Portsea [Pourtsmouth, England] : Printed and published by S. & S. Horsey ..., 1825.
- Physical Description:
- 100 p.,  leaf of plate (folded) : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 W6 B33 1825Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Illustration by J. White.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 348
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
- Subject Terms:
- Isle of Wight (England) -- Description and travel.Isle of Wight (England) -- History.Morice, Thomas Henry -- Bookplate.Ryde (England) -- Description and travel.S. and S. Horsey -- Publisher.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1825.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.