An historical antiquarian and picturesque account of Kirkstall Abbey : embellished with engravings / from original drawings by W. Mulready, R.A. and C. Cope.
- London : Printed for Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, & Green ... and Robinson and Hernaman, 1827.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 227 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 L4 M84 1827Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by Robinson and Hernaman, Printers, Leeds.
Illustrations by John Cousen; after Charles Cope and William Mulready.
- Subject Terms:
- Abbeys -- England -- Leeds -- History.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1827.Kirkstall Abbey -- History.Kirkstall Abbey -- Pictorial works.Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, & Green -- Publisher.Monasteries -- England -- Leeds -- History.Robinson and Hernaman -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
Mulready, William, 1786-1863, An historical antiquarian and picturesque account of Kirkstall Abbey , 1827
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.