IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Pforzheimer, Carl Howard, 1879-1957, The Carl H. Pforzheimer library,, 1940
The Carl H. Pforzheimer library, English literature, 1475-1700.
- New York, Priv. print. [The Morrill press] 1940.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. fronts., illus., plates, ports., facsims. 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ997 .P46 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Half-title: A catalogue of English books and manuscripts, 1475-1700.
"This catalogue ... is the work of Emma Va. Unger ... and of William A. Jackson."--Introd.
"One hundred and fifty copies were printed."
Issued in a slip case.
- Subject Terms:
- English literature -- Early modern, 1500-1700 -- Bibliography.Rosenbloom, Charles J. -- Bookplate.