Picture of Worthing : to which is added an account of the adjacent villages, and of the rides and excursions in its vicinity.
- Second edition, greatly enlarged and embellished with plates.
- Worthing : Printed and sold by William Phillips ..., 1814.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill., map ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 W927 E83 1814Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Illustrations by Neele; after H. Phillips.
BAC: This copy has frontispiece printed in brown ink and hand-colored.
Printed by Phillips, Printer, Worthing.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1814.Engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1814.Phillips, William -- Printer.Sussex (England) -- Description and travel.Worthing (England) -- Antiquities.Worthing (England) -- Description and travel.Worthing (England) -- Imprints -- Specimens -- 1814.Worthing (England) -- Pictorial works.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.