Marillier, H. C. (Henry Currie), 1865-1951, "Christie's" 1766 to 1925,, 1926
"Christie's" 1766 to 1925, by H. C. Marillier.
- London, Constable & company, ltd.; 1926.
Boston and Houghton Mifflin company, 1926.
New York Houghton Mifflin company, 1926.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 311,  p. front., plates (part col.) ports. (part col.) facsim. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8660 C5 M3 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
SML,Y J877 926M: Slip of "erratum" inserted before p. 159.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Prices.Christie, Manson & Woods.Painting -- Prices.