Farm buildings : or, Rural economy, containing designs for cottages, farm-houses, lodges, farm-yards, &c. &c. : with appropriate scenery to each : dedicated by permission to the farming society of Ireland : also a description of the mode of building in Pise, as adopted in several parts of France for many ages : which would be attended with great advantage if practised in this country, particularly in cottages and farm-yards / designed by William Barber.
- Additional Title(s):
Rural economy, containing designs for cottages, farm-houses, lodges, farm-yards.
- London : Printed for the author by John Tyler, Margaret-Street, Cavendish-Square, 1802.
- Physical Description:
- 13 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA8206 I7 B3 1802+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Illustrations by William Pickett; after William Barber.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- Ireland.Farm buildings -- Ireland.Pisé.Tyler, John -- Printer.
- Aquatints -- 1802.