Cary, John, ca. 1754-1835, Cary's New itinerary, or, An accurate delineation of the great roads, both direct and cross, throughout England and Wales , 1802
- Cary's New itinerary, or, An accurate delineation of the great roads, both direct and cross, throughout England and Wales : with many of the principal roads in Scotland. / from an actual admeasurement made by command of His Majesty's Postmaster General, for official purposes ; under the direction and inspection of Thomas Hasker ... by John Cary ...
- Second edition with improvements.
- London : Printed for J. Cary, 1802.
- Physical Description:
-  p., 796 col., 797-798, 801-868 p.,  folded leaf of plate : map ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA625 C3 1802Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Spine title reads: Cary's Itinerary, 1802.
Printed by S. Gosnell, Little Queen Street, Holborn.
- Subject Terms:
- Cary, John, ca. 1754-1835 -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1802.Gosnell, S. -- Printer.Roads -- Great Britain.Roads -- Scotland.Roads -- Wales.Wynch, George -- Bookplate.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.