Playfair, R. Lambert (Robert Lambert), Sir, 1828-1899, Travels in the footsteps of Bruce in Algeria and Tunis , 1877
Travels in the footsteps of Bruce in Algeria and Tunis : illustrated by facsims. of his original drawings / by Lieut. Colonel R.L. Playfair.
- London : C.Kegan Paul, 1877.
- Physical Description:
- x, 300 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., map ; 32 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDT164 P53 1877+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gold- stamped green publisher's binding.
BAC: Binder's label: Bound by Burn & Co.
Printed by Spottiswoode and Co., New-Street-Square and Parliament Street.
- Subject Terms:
- Africa, North -- Description and travel.Algeria -- Antiquities.Bruce, James, 1730-1794.Burn & Co. -- Binder.C. Kegan Paul -- Publisher.Leyel, Hilda -- Bookplate.Spottiswoode and Co. -- Printer.Tunisia -- Antiquities.
- Lithographs -- 1877.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1877.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.