Travels through Sicily and the Lipari islands, in the month of December, 1824 / by a naval officer ; illustrated with views and costumes from drawings made on the spot, and on stone by L. Hague.
- London : Printed for T. Flint, 1827.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 367 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDG863 B67 1827Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 265
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
Printed by T. and J.B. Flindell, 67, St. Martin's-Lane.
- Subject Terms:
- Flindell, T. and J.B. -- Printer.Flint, T. -- Publisher.Italy -- Description and travel.Lipari Islands (Italy) -- Description and travel.Sicily (Italy) -- Description and travel.
- Lithographs -- 1827.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1827.
YCBA Collections Search
Boid, Edward, Travels through Sicily and the Lipari islands, in the month of December, 1824 , 1827
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.