A week in the Isles of Scilly / by I.W. North.
- Penzance [Cornwall] : Printed and published by E. Rowe and Son; 1850.
London : Longman and Co., 1850.
- Physical Description:
- , 199 p.,  leaves of plates (one folded) : ill., map ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 S34 N8 1850Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: Binder's ticket reads: Westleys & Co., Friar Street, London.
Illustrations by Day and Son.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery 304
- Subject Terms:
- Day & Son -- Printer.Isles of Scilly (England) -- Description and travel.Isles of Scilly (England) -- Pictorial works.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1850.Longman and Co. -- Publisher.Norris, Edwin -- Autograph, 1862 -- Provenance.Penzance (England) -- Imprints -- 1850.Rowe (E.) and Son -- Publisher.Westleys & Co. -- Binder.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.