Englefield, Henry, Sir, 1752-1822, A walk through Southampton , 1801
A walk through Southampton / By Sir Henry C. Englefield.
- Southampton [England] : Printed and sold by T. Baker ..., 1801.
- Physical Description:
- iii, , 100 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 S7 E5 1801Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Illustrations by James Basire; after Henry Englefield.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery 315
- Subject Terms:
- Arreton, Frederick Roach, -- Autograph, 1856.Baker, T. -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1801.Southampton (England) -- Antiquities.Southampton (England) -- History.Southampton (England) -- Imprints -- 1801.
- Aquatints -- 1801.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.