Soundness and age of horses : a veterinary and legal guide to the examination of horses for soundness / by M. Horace Hayes, M.R.C.V.A. ... ; one hundred illustrations.
- London : W. Thacker & Co., 87, Newgate Street ; Calcutta : Thacker, Spink & Co. ; Bombay : Thacker & Co., Limited, 1887.
- Physical Description:
- , viii, 110,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 19 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF951 .H39 1887Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Probably issued with publisher's advertisements (xxxii pages) at end. The advertisements vary in subsequent reprints (and bear later dates).
BAC: British Art Center copy is a later reprint, issued not before 1893 (publisher's advertisements,  pages at end, are dated October, 1893). Bound in publisher's brown cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Clark, Robert Sterling, d. 1956 -- Ownership.Horses -- Age determination.Horses -- Age.Horses -- Diseases.Thacker & Co., Limited -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1887.
YCBA Collections Search
Hayes, M. Horace (Matthew Horace), 1842-1904, Soundness and age of horses , 1887
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.