Read, Conyers, 1881-1959, Bibliography of British history,, 1959
- Bibliography of British history, Tudor period, 1485-1603; issued under the direction of the American Historical Association and the Royal Historical Society of Great Britain.
- 2d ed.
- Oxford, Clarendon Press, 1959.
- Physical Description:
- xxviii, 624 p. 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ2018 R43 1959 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Classified and annotated, with author and subject index.
"Forms the second volume of a series of bibliographies of British history of which Charles Gross, Sources and literature of English history... to 1485, forms the first, and Godfrey Davies, Bibliography of British history...1603-1714, the third."
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- History -- Tudors, 1485-1603 -- Bibliography.