Barrie, J. M. (James Matthew), 1860-1937, Peter Pan, or, The boy who would not grow up, 1928
- Peter Pan, or, The boy who would not grow up.
- London : Hodder and Stoughton, Limited, 1928.
- Physical Description:
- xxxiii, 160 p. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4070 .P3 1928Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Barbara and Max Wilk, Yale BA 1941Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN Ip B276 P45 Copy 1: With original dust wrapper. Bound in blue cloth. With bookplate of George Heron Milne.
BEIN Ip B276 P45 Copy 2: With original dust wrapper. Bound in blue cloth. Inscribed on front fly-leaf: "Charles Whibley from J M B Oct 1928." With bookplate of Charles Whibley.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original blue cloth, with printed paper title label.
At head of title: The Plays of J.M. Barrie.
"First edition, October 1928."
- Subject Terms:
- Barrie, J. M. (James Matthew), 1860-1937 -- Presentation inscription to Black Lake Cottage Home for Children (BEIN 1972 322)Barrie, J. M. (James Matthew), 1860-1937 -- Presentation inscription to C. Whibley (BEIN Ip B276 P45 Copy 2)Black Lake Cottage Home for Children -- Presentation inscription fom J.M. Barrie (BEIN 1972 322)Hodder and Stoughton, Limited.Milne, George Heron -- Bookplate (BEIN Ip B276 P45 Copy 1)Whibley, Charles, 1859-1930 -- Autograph, bookplate, and presentation inscription from J.M. Barrie (BEIN Ip B276 P45 Copy 2)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.