Confessions of an Oxonian : in three volumes : embellished with thirty-six coloured plates.
- London : J.J. Stockdale, Printer ..., 1826.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. ill. ; 19 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5054 C6 1826Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Attributed to Thomas Moore. Cf. NUC pre56.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 281
Illustrations by J. Findlay.
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
SML,Y In L728 826: Imperfect: v.2 wants plate to face p. 221; v.3 wants t.-p. and text through p. 16 and plates to face p. 11, 12, 121.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Description and travel.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Stockdale, J. -- Printer.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1826.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.