A description of the Azores, or, Western Islands from personal observations : comprising remarks on their peculiarities, topographical, geological, statistical, etc., and on their hitherto neglected condition / by Captain Boid.
- London : Bull and Churchton ..., 1834.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 373 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., map ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDP702 A86 B74 1834Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by G. Schulze, 13, Poland Street.
Illustrations by Louis Haghe; after Admiral Sartorius. Plates printed by Day & Haghe.
- Subject Terms:
- Azores -- Description and travel.Bull and Churchton -- Publisher.Day & Haghe -- Printer.Schulze, G. -- Printer.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1834.
Engravings -- 1834.
YCBA Collections Search
Boid, Edward, A description of the Azores, or, Western Islands from personal observations , 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.