The banks of Wye : a poem, in four books / by Robert Bloomfield, author of "The Farmer's boy."
- London : Printed for the author, Vernor, Hood, and Sharpe ... and Hood Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown ..., 1811.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 134 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4149 B6 B3 1811Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by T. Hood and Co. St. John's Square, London.
A description in verse of an excursion down the Wye and through part of South Wales taken by the author and a party of Gloucestershire friends in the summer of 1807--cf. Preface.
Illustrations by Hayes; after R.B.C.
- Subject Terms:
- Hood (T.) and Co. -- Printer.Hood Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown -- Publisher.Vernor, Hood and Sharpe -- Publisher.Wales -- Description and travel.Wye, River (Wales and England) -- Poetry.
- Wood engravings -- 1811.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.