Surrey : a rapid review of its principal interests, in persons and places : also St. Martha's, a poem, and a geological sketch of the county, with a map, and several illustrations.
- Guildford [England] : Printed and published by E. Andrews ..., 1849.
- Physical Description:
- 115 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. : 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 S96 T8 1849Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations by Straker.
BAC: Bound publisher printed paper on boards. Front and back covers, are printed with different designs.
BAC: Front cover has title that reads: A railway glance at the county of Surrey.
- Subject Terms:
- Andrews, E. -- Publisher.B. de C. -- Pres. inscription to Basil M. Trier.Guildford (England) -- Imprints -- 1849.Straker -- Printer.Surrey (England) -- Description and travel.Surrey (England) -- History.Surrey (England) -- Pictorial works.Trier, Basil M. -- Pres. Inscription from B. de C., 1870.Tupper, Henry de Beauvoir, 1809-1875 -- Autograph, 1856.
- Lithotints -- 1849.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.