Planché, J. R. (James Robinson), 1796-1880, History of British costume, 1834
History of British costume.
- London : Charles Knight ..., 1834.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 376 p. : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT730 P5 1834Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by W. Clowes, Duke Street, Lambeth.
Introduction signed: J.R. Planche.
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress -- Great Britain.Clowes, W. -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1834.Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Knight, Charles -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.