Bunbury, Henry William, 1750-1811, Annals of horsemanship , 1792
- Annals of horsemanship : containing accounts of accidental experiments, and experimental accidents, both successful and unsuccessful / communicated by various correspondents to Geoffrey Gambado ... ; together with most instructive remarks thereon, and answers thereto, by that accomplished genius ; and now first published by the editor of the Academy for grown horsemen ; illustrated with cuts by the most eminent artists.
- Dublin [Ireland] : Printed for William Jones, No. 86, Dame-Street, 1792.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 95 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF301 B94 1792Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations by W. P. Carey; after Henry William Bunbury.
- Subject Terms:
- Horsemanship -- Great Britain.Jones, William -- Publisher.Stipple engraving -- Specimens -- 1792.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.