Instructions for painting transparencies.
- Second edition, with improvements.
- London : R. Ackermann, [1800?]
- Physical Description:
- 16, ii, viii p. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK2115 .I56 1800Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by E. Spragg, No. 38, Long Acre.
Technique was developed by Ackermann. First edition of the work published in 1799.
"Transparencies published by R. Ackermann, No. 101, Strand, June 1, 1800": viii p. at end.
Ford, J. Ackermann, 1783-1983 p. 237
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, Rudolph, 1764-1834 -- Publisher.Decoration and ornament -- Great Britain.Decorative arts -- Great Britain.Interior decoration -- Great Britain.Spragg, E. -- Printer.Transparent prints.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.