IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Clark, John Heaviside, ca. 1770-1863, Elements of drawing and painting in water colours , 1857
Elements of drawing and painting in water colours : being supplement to the Elements of drawing and perspective, published in Chambers's educational course / by John Clark.
- A new edition.
- London ; T. Nelson and Sons, 1857.
Edinburgh ; T. Nelson and Sons, 1857.
and New York : T. Nelson and Sons, 1857.
- Physical Description:
- 212 p. : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND2430 C5 1857Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Printed by Thomas Harrild, Printer, 11, Salisbury Square, Fleet Street.
Illustrations by Henry Griffiths.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Technique.Drawing books -- Specimens.Harrild, Thomas, -- Printer.Nelson, T. -- Publisher.Watercolor painting -- Technique.
- Stipple engravings -- 1857.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1857.
Etchings -- Hand-colored -- 1857.
Steel engravings -- 1857.
Etching -- 1857.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.