Richardson, Jonathan, 1665-1745, Essay on the theory of painting , 1725
Essay on the theory of painting / by Mr. Richardson.
- Second edition, enlarg'd and corrected.
- London : Printed for A. C. and sold by A. Bettesworth ..., 1725.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 279 p. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1130 R48 1725Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Head, initial and tail pieces.
- Subject Terms:
- Bell, Charles Francis -- Bookplate.Bettesworth, A. -- Publisher.C., A -- Publisher.Heins, J. -- Autograph, 1760.Painting -- Early works to 1800.Painting.Poole, R. S. -- Autograph.Woodcut -- Specimens -- 1725.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.