The Stuart legacy : English art, 1603-1714 / Walter R. Brown ; with contributions by E. Bryding Adams ... [et al.].
- Birmingham, Ala. : Birmingham Museum of Art in association with the University of Washington Press, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 176 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6766 B76 1991 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Birmingham Museum of Art, March 24-May 7, 1991; Memphis Brooks Museum of Art, August 11-September 22, 1991"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 174-175).
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 17th century -- England -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 18th century -- England -- Exhibitions.Art, Stuart -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Brown, Walter R., 1940-, The Stuart legacy , 1991